INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON SHARIA ECONOMIC
International Workshop on Sharia Economic. Saturday, 12th May 2018 at 08.00 Am – Finished.
Speaker : Prof. Dr. Mohd Shahril Ahmad Razimi, IFP, CQIF, HRDF
(Coordinator Of Muamalat Islamic Bussines School, Syariah Technical Expert for Malaysian Standard Autority Agency SIRIM, UUM Malaysia)
- Help Islamic organization to consistently meet Syariah compliance standard, customer and applicable legal requirement and achieve continual improvement of its process.
- Result in higher productivity, resduction of defect and delivery of more efficient services to custumers from Islamic perspectives.
- Enhances the acceptance of products and services comply with halal standard, high hygiene and muslim expectation in the domestic and international markets.
- Reduces the likehood of multiple audits by muslim custumer and nonmuslim.
- Minimal disruption to an organization operations when key personnel leave.
- Prerequisite for conducting Islamic business in muslim friendly environment